CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Sunday, June 1, 2008

unbreak'ABLE'

So before, I used to always ask the Lord, "Why? Why is this happening to me? What did I do to get the short end of the stick?"... I always felt like I was in a constant uphill battle, struggling to no end for genuine happiness and contentment in every aspect of my life, without any understanding of WHY I was always feeling this way. But lately, I've been putting into practice again trusting the Lord and his plans for me. I realize that for as long as I have trusted the Lord in the path my life has taken, he has ALWAYS given me answers and understanding to all my struggles. Everything has always happened for the better if I just let it go & let His will for me take over. So now, I truly believe that wherever I am, at this very moment, is where I need to be. Everything that I've been through has happened for a reason. People always say... you gotta see the bad to know what the good is.. and I couldn't agree with that more. Yea, you struggle but if you think about it... anything you don't have to struggle for, isn't worth having. So for now, I'm leaving my life up to Him. Whatever His will is for me, is what will be.

No comments: