CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Monday, March 10, 2008

Can't make moves if your hearts not into it.

What up world. Life has been crazy insane lately. The girls and I have been coastin' up and down Cali (seriously!) the past few of weeks and time has never been so precious! For the time we aren't getting down to business, you try to fit in school, work, a personal life and some sanity while you're at it and by the end of the day you are dead meat! No joke. I'm not one to complain (or atleast have been trying to stop lately) but, I don't think I've ever been so serious about living up my spring break till now. I want to just catch up on sleep, pamper myself, have sleepless nights with my friends gallivanting around SD, lay out at the beach, BBQ it!, SHOP!, everything maaan. I cannot wait for some relaxation!

Btw,
1) Don't ever let anyone change your opinion about yourself. Be sure and confident about yourself as a person because you know you've been that way since the get go, so no one has the authority to make you feel otherwise, . . . . unless you let them.
2) You will often find yourself in situations where you could retaliate irrationally and regretfully towards someone making a fool of themselves... don't. You've already made yourself better by being conscious about your decisions.
3) Sometimes you have to be selfish to happy. A saying I've always said to myself since high school, sometimes it's just not the right thing for YOU. Solution? LET IT GO.
4) Be tough. Be tough. Be tough. Old patterns repeated from the past don't do anything for you, thats why they should be left in the past.
5) Don't be afraid of a feeling you don't know, i.e. independence. There is a difference between alone and lonely. Know the difference.

That's all :)


1 comment:

jendoza said...

hi neighbor! all i have to say is AMEN to your list.