CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

MENTALITY.

I want to read all the books sitting on my shelf... so that I can buy more.
I want to have spontaneous adventures around LA & explore this place I've lived in for almost two yrs.
I want to someone to show my IPOD some love and give me some new shit to listen to.
I want to take up photography.
I want to brush up on my Photoshop skills and make random shit again.
I want to eat at a new restaurant with someone that can hold a conversation over a candle lit dinner (seriously).
I want to keep meeting people & stop limiting myself to what is convenient.
I want to watch lots and lots of movies.... all day.
I want to go bargain hunting.
I want to go somewhere where I can wear heels, & rock em, haaard.
I want to ride in an airplane.. to ANYWHERE. but if I could choose, Japan or Latin America.
I want to go to the Getty.
I want to hear some live entertainment, preferably spoken word & some acoustic lovin.
I want to take a nap.. with someone.
I want to do whatever I want to do, whenever I want to do, with whoever I want to.

But most of all, I want to TIME to do all of these things.

No comments: