CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Thank you Universe.


Thank you LIFE for an amaaaaazing weekend in San Francisco. A more in depth update will be made once I get a hold of pictures from Angel's camera, but this weekend was exactly what my spirit needed.  It was exhilarating, spontaneous, and full of all my favorite things: good food, shopping, beautiful people, laughter & great weather.

& I come back to find out that I got two A's last session of summer school.

I haven't been this truly truly happy in such a long time. I truly believe you choose the life you want to live and it all begins with the people you choose to surround yourself with and what you want around you to create the life you've always imagined. Work-related things always used to work out for me, explaining why I've been such a workaholic... but for the first time in a very long time, my family, love life, friends, and Self are finally where I've always prayed to be at... and now that it's here, I can finally... exhale.

THANKFUL is all I can truly be right now.


:)

3 comments:

Bryan Villa said...

my bad, making out with hipsters in SF. Cool photo though!

cammille santos said...

Haha too bad that's not me, I love that photo though.... & making out with hipsters. =p

Bryan Villa said...

...and wearing jordans too right? :)