CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Monday, August 9, 2010

I loveD the way you lied...



I really like this video.
The emotion was so raw and I felt like I was in the middle of watching a real couple fight.
What's scary is I feel like there's a lot of people who have had some extent of this type of relationship.
Not necessarily the physical fighting but the screaming at the top of your lungs, so fucking mad, I'm gonna throw my phone across the room but I'm so in love with you type of shit.
The... even if you fucking lied to my face I would have still loved you.

Damnnnnn, tell ME about it.

But abuse isn't simply physical, but sexual, verbal and psychological too and I hope young adults are mature enough to know that this song isn't endorsing this at all as something cool or ideal. I'm sure it was a reflection of his past relationship with his wife which was highly publicized as abusive & crazyyy. But word, if you are in a relationship that is at all abusive, speak up & don't be afraid to get help.
 
Kudos to Eminem though.

No comments: