CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Humility.

Random thoughts because my mind is scattered...

-- DJ Neil Armstrong - Warmfuzzy, if your a music junkie.... been playing this all day since Mic told me to listen.
-- E-TEAM fam dinner was on Wednesday at Red Lobster. I loved the good food, company and conversation. It had been so long since I was able to just relax, enjoy some good food and enjoy the company of people I love. I admire my Grand Big Bro Brian so much. He has a really great view of the world and life... really a an open-minded, live life to its fullest type guy. He's incredibly smart, going to Law school at UCLA and takes the time out to travel often. Last I heard, he went to live in China, got a job there and just enjoyed everything that place had to offer. He's also Alpha Class of Zeta Phi Rho so he can definitely offer me a lot of insight on what the future holds. But other than that, I was reminded of how much God has blessed me with some of the most wonderful people ever. There are so many people here in college I can use as resources and who can offer me mentorship on what I need to do... all I need to do is ask and they'll be right there. :)
-- I've been really trying to practice LOVING the moments life have to offer. I don't know if that makes sense, but I don't want to go through life on auto-pilot, just going through the phases. I want to be alert to all that He wants me to see, hear, feel and experience... even when I'm feeling stressed out. Especially now, life is going a million mph and I don't want it to all pass me by. I don't want to get caught up in the hustle and bustle, I want to sit and soak in everyday of this life because it has been nothing less than AMAZING. Even with all the hardwork ahead for our organization, when it is something you are passionate about with people you adore and love, it doesn't seem like such a task. If anything, it just pushes me to work even harder because I love this sorority SO MUCH I only want to see it flourish at UCLA.
-- Summer is coming! I cannot waaait to be able to leisurely read books, go to more spoken word nights, have time to visit museums/art shows, beach it (OFTEN!), go to VEGAS again, go to SF sometime, aaah everything! I'm even excited for beerpong nights with the boys! ;)
-- Finals are next week, nuff said.

No comments: