CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Sunday, June 8, 2008

I fly like paper get high like planes...

HAHA, so much for finals week! So the past two weeks have sucked balls school-wise but socially, it's been ridiculously amaaaazing.

Just a recap of life after crossing!
Fri - FORMAL!
Sat-Mon - VEGAS!
Wed - BW Party
Fri - LB Zeta Presents & Battle Royale
Sat - Santa Barbara Installs
Wed - Elections :) :)
Fri - UCLA Zeta Phi Rho Iota Class formal
Sat - Dinner with the slayaz @ Sushi Mura

Goooood stuff! It's pretty sad we have to squeeze in 19 weeks of fun we missed out on, but heeey, i'm not complaining :)

So last night was the 'last supper' with the slaayaz and the slaydies. Good shit though foreal. We all got semi-dressed up and had dinner at Sushi Mura. Yay for 50% off rolls, Asahi beeeer, good people & good laughs. What a great way to end the year with those boys. I can't wait for next year dude. Afterward we continued our adventure, bought some ice cream & ralphs and chilled the fuck out. Best sleep ever last night!

Today I have work, which I am completely dreading. Plan on studying all night for my Spanish final tomorrow at 8AM. Have another final on Tuesday at 8 AM, Undie Run with my favorite people evaaa on Wednesday and my last final on Thursday at 3 PM. THEEENN, we're drivin up to Norcal on Friday. Yeeee! I wasn't planning on staying but fuck it, lets haaang! Hah, then finally... home to SD either sat/sun. I. Cannot. Wait.

So YAY to fucking loving life. Nothing can bring me down right now. Trust.

No comments: