CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Monday, June 9, 2008

Love story - Mariah Carey

I love LIFE talks. They put everything in perspective for me, particularly where I am at in my life, what I want for myself right now and where I'm tryin to get at. One thing always happens when I have those talks too, I ALWAYS realize little things I want out of my next relationship.

Like most girls, I really really want someone who understands my passions and priorities. I hate to look back at what I've got going for me and realize that if I had someone more understanding and patient, I could have done this this and that. Not that I've run into this in my past, but this coming year is going to be so crucial to my future and I have to be on top of every aspect of my life in order to reach my goals and the BEST feeling is having someone who understands exactly the person you want to be. I also want someone I can just TALK to. Seriously. Someone I can talk to about absolutely anything with. Someone who gets me when it comes to my family, music, school, books, the future... things that are relevant. I don't know, I also really admire guys who are passionate about something. Guys who are passionate about something so much that I don't become a priority is such a plus. It makes for a good relationship, I think. When you both are just there to help each other and push each other to reach your own goals and the focus isn't so much on the relationship all the time because then it starts to get stupid.

Anyway, those are just random things I realized I really wanted in a man. Haha
Back to studying..

No comments: