CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Que sera sera!


Still breathing, still kickin, still pushin!

The uncertainty of tomorrow will never go away,
you can only learn how to trust yourself and your own word.

Though I fear a lot of things,
like the outcome of my decisions in this life,
I know I must be unafraid to live in the moment and
feel every emotion that exists along with it because...
that is living.

I don't want the fear of what I don't know to hinder me from what I can get.
I don't want to turn away from anything because it's too hard, too complicated,
Though rough and complicated at first,
EVERYTHING in my life has made sense in the end.
& if it hasn't yet, I know it is not the end.

Whatever will be, will be.



No comments: