CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

FULLY FUNCTIONING.

So after venting to my big sis I come to realize that only a day of negativity is enough and then you gotta keep it movin'. I don't ever want to fall behind in life. Everyday you have keep up with how the world is rotating or else your ass will GET LEFT.. I want to get back to the life I was grindin' on without distractions, without excessive thinking, without the filler that has no significance at the end of the day.

Thought I'd share this, read the rest here.
"I live my life with expectancy and according to God’s plan for me because His plan is perfect and never a second too late…Many people tend to think that their circumstances are being delayed like a promotion at work (or for my situation opening another FRUITION store lol) but what we need to understand is that this down time is a time for preparation and seasoning. Our weaknesses will always find His strength and passing these tests of faith is what leads us to growth. My battles in life are directed by God and viewing each day with positive expectations is one of the key principles to true happiness. Being the best that I can possibly be and letting the light of God shine through my life is what’s going to deliver me to my true destiny and will allow me to see all my dreams come to FRUITION." -
Samantha from FruitionLV

Word to that. I was feeling incredibly unmotivated and sluggish about life, school, love..etc. today but I came across that old article and it gave me a whole new perspective to look at where I am in my life right now. I feel like I am at the brink of something that is beyond me. As much as I want to see my dreams come true right now, and just get there to the finish, I know that with patience, the achievement of my goals and dreams will be so much sweeter. God has a reason for everything and these last couple of weeks are my final tests. These finals tests are all conditioning for the journey I am about to embark on. For the movement we are going to continue. For the opportunity to witness a sisterhood stronger than any bond I've ever been able to partake in. For other GIRLS to feel the LOVE I feel when I am around these girls. To be part of a sisterhood of strong, intelligent, independent women who are go-gettas in our own right. Who have gained and earned our respect through HARDWORK, PERSISTENCE and a VISION that is unshakable. We have so many ideas, so many goals, so many new levels of positivity, originality, diversity that we want to share with the world. I said this once and I'll say it again, I do not ever doubt our ability to bring our dreams to life. It's been a struggle but with struggle comes progress... and to that... we are almost at the finish of this long BEAUTIFUL struggle.

Much praise to Him.

Staaaaay humble, stay classy!

No comments: