CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Saturday, May 17, 2008

BRAND NEW NEW.


Some of the models and I at the UCLA Catalog shoot. Good people, good times. I loved it!

As crazy and hectic as life gets, lately I've been trying to remind myself to relish in the moment and soak it all up for all that it is worth... drop the attitudes because if people can't get with it around you, then you just DO YOU.

I was chillin the other day sitting on the steps at Wooden between shoots when this chill ass dude I was actually watchin do work from afar decides to join me and just strike up a conversation. Usually, I never even get the chance to sit and chill and talk to someone, and I mean FOREAL talk to someone.. and this dude and I were sittin there talking for a good 20 min like we been friends for years! Our conversation ranged from his work for Greenpeace, gettin more modeling gigs, the world today & how folks are just plain MEAN and just spreadin positivity and bein HUMBLE. It's been a while since I've meet someone on the fly like that who has left a lasting impression on me... and I appreciate that about people. None of that bullshit talk about "i'm tryna chiiiilll wit you babygirl, let me get yo numbaaaa, type bullshit.." but people with visions, ideas, dreams, opinions, goals. I'm down for any kind of people who are down for that stuff. It's refreshing to be around people like that, who are ON THE REAL positive and just tryna be eaaasy. I need more of that in my life.

Can't wait for the next 6 days to be over! FREEDOM AT LAST!

No comments: