CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hopeful Expectation

My email is full beyond comprehension,
I have slept 7 hours in the past 2 days,
I could be doing better in school (like always),
I've barely planned my 21st birthday,

... yet I'm H A P P Y.

Hopeful expectation is something that I truly live by.
Always work hard at whatever you do and trust that it will lead to great things.

So thank you PRIMITIVE for officially making me part of the fam and giving me the freedom to FINALLY quit my job-of-hell at the UCLA store.
And for the Ladies of CDT for reminding me why I sacrifice so much for a sisterhood. Happy 20 Year Anniversary Chi Delta Theta!

Life is good.
Thank you Lord for all of your blessings.

No comments: