CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy

So thankful and blessed.

Someone I look up to today told me that sometimes all you can really do is be the figure/leader you envisioned yourself to be. Once everyone sees that, everyone else will follow suit. It's on the similar vein of "be the change you wish to see in the world" but sometimes it just takes someone else to tell you for you to finally listen.

I was frustrated for a while, but I'm thankful to have people who care so much about me that they aren't enablers. If they think something I'm doing something wrong, they call me on it. They aren't 'yes' people who want to please me and agree with everything that I say and I love that about the people who have remained close to me.

When you're trying your absolute best, there isn't anything else you can do but have faith in yourself and the work that you do. I have an amazing team of women who work alongside me, and nothing is more rewarding than seeing work get done seamlessly.

Words are words at the end of the day. They won't hurt you unless you let it.
Chin upppp! :)

No comments: