CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Via one of my favorite bloggers, Galadarling!

Stop prefacing your opinions with “I think” or “I could be wrong” or “It’s just my opinion, but”. We are often taught to doubt our own intelligence & it’s complete rubbish. You are smart! You are allowed to have an opinion! Don’t invalidate your thoughts before they even come out of your mouth! Be strong in your speech. Anyone who doesn’t like it can go sail it up their ass!

No comments: