CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Monday, February 22, 2010

Woman to Woman

Reposting from another woman I admire in the fashion game, Melody Ehsani

I am so inspired by young people in general, but especially all the young girls I see who are charting their own course. You truly are the future. If I may, Id like to encourage you to keep working to follow your dreams.

Dont fall captive to your thoughts, unless they are positive ones.

Know yourself.

Know the difference between Sacrifice and Compromise. Never sacrifice anything that is YOU for anyone.

Never confuse Compassion for Responsibility…just because you are empathetic to someone, doesnt mean you have to fix them.

Set your standards high, and remember they are yours. They determine your market value and help you to separate yourself from individuals who arent your match, in all aspects of life.

Remember that there is always support for you, and each of you has a special and uniquely designed space in this world…so wake up each day and shine, as you were intended in your own special way. -Melody Ehsani

No comments: