CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Monday, October 12, 2009

"None but ourselves can free our minds."

Free your mind and think with compassion. Think with understanding. Think about fairness. Think about others than yourself. Think about real things that matter. Think about jobs and careers. Think about poverty. Think about AIDS. Think about typhoon victims. Read the news instead of facebook statuses. Think about your parents. Think like Christ!

There are too many people suffering about real issues that we can't allow ourselves to succumb to the issues that aren't R E A L.

No comments: