CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Sunday, October 18, 2009

loneliness is kryptonite and patience is a virtue.



I do so much in my life because God gave me a second chance to.
I appreciate so many people in my life because of what I've been through.
I appreciate the freedom to be mentally and physically free to do what I desire most in life.
Mark my words, I appreciate every morning I'm alive and tell myself that through every bad day, I'm grateful that I even have breath.

Don't you ever dare think otherwise.

No comments: