CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Positive progression...

AH! What an awesome month this has been!

+ Employee of the month! word to that, bout time I got recognized for all the jerseys I was slangin at the store! LOL, jk.
+ Internships! Finally movin' myself in the direction that I want to be at. My wish is to be in a creative space where I am constantly being challenged to do my best work. We'll see what happens, but I'm most def. praying that this is all in God's plan for me and everything works out as I hope. I got an interview tomorrow with GOODmagazine so wish me luck!
+ Elections next week! Pledgemom was my first goal, but I'm trying to put myself in the positions I am most capable and will feel the most fulfilled for next year and we all know there's only one spot for THAT. ;)
+ AAP finally got back to me in accepting me for their services!
+ 1 year FOUNDING anniversary of Chi Delta Theta. Word to that. We partyin tonight!
+ Brother is graduating from SDSU this sat! Proud of him big time.
+ Grandparents are celebrating their 60th, yes 60th, anniversary!
+ Big sis is PRESIDENT of Chi Delta Theta at SLO!

to be continued.

No comments: