CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

aim convo.

ithasouljahi (1:24:39 AM): so i guess there's a couple of different wheels spinning
ithasouljahi (1:24:53 AM): just wish they'd spin faster and more regularly
ithasouljahi (1:24:58 AM): haha
ithasouljahi (1:25:02 AM): but when i am working i'm having fun
ithasouljahi (1:25:04 AM): learning a lot
ithasouljahi (1:25:20 AM): there's a real sense of promise in those moments
ithasouljahi (1:25:29 AM): that i'm on the right track or whatnot
ithasouljahi (1:25:36 AM): headed to where i wanna be going
ithasouljahi (1:25:45 AM): annnnd then there are the slow times
cammillesantos (1:25:45 AM): i LOVE that feeling
ithasouljahi (1:25:54 AM): hahah yeahhh
ithasouljahi (1:26:04 AM): it's why you keep grinding through all the other bullshit
cammillesantos (1:26:11 AM): definitely


I miss this dude. I def. feel him on this one though.
You gotta start somewhere to get to where you want to be.
Persistence is KEY.

No comments: