CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

quick

You know that feeling when you realize today could be the beginning of the rest of your life? I have had this overwhelming feeling hit me several times this week and I wonder what has brought me to this point. I guess after the darkness does come Light. How did everything fall into place? I don't know. The cards are aligning themselves while I sleep and I am at the honor of living out everyday the best way that I know. Yes, people will hurt you along the way and you will be left feeling disappointed but persistence is key. Never let up & stay true to yourself. Someone told me that even if I had a 1% fighting chance at something I believed in, NEVER to back down. Probably the best advice I've ever gotten in a long time.

It's crazy. I know where I want to end up, but up until now I never really knew how to get there. And even if things fall through in the alternative direction I had hoped, I truly believe I am capable of anything I want. That's the thing about this world, we are all so capable of anything we want. Who is to say that you can't do something? To me, that's the best motivation. I believe in the dreams of people and want to make sure everyone gets their piece of the pie. Its a beautiful feeling.

I am getting closer to my dreams. I won't let hurtful words or people bring me down. Good character takes you a long way in this world.

Elections tonight yo! We'll see if I get one step closer today.

PEACE!

No comments: