CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Miss Hill - Nothing even matters


It's been 7 years and I can still remember the day we watched these towers fall. I'm pretty sure everyone old enough to remember can... My prayers are with all those people lost on this day.

Since withdrawing from UCLA for the quarter, I just barely got over how much I was missing until I heard that Estellle, HelloGoodbye & the Cool Kids are performing at the welcome back concert = for FREE. What a bummer....

On top of that, today was a rough day. I have a massive headache and nothing sounds more appealing than knocking out early, in a pitch black room, with some Lauryn Hill / John legend / John Mayer / Adele / anyone soothing... to sing me to sleep like a baby.

&& I miss my man. Haha, gross, but I really do. Distance has never really been a big issue for me but MAN do I wish I was in LA doing my thing like he is. Trying to get through last year together in LA, his focus / determination really does great things. I can hang with & admire people who have the capability to do that.

Anyway, tomorrow is a NEW NEW day. Also the beginning of festivities for my brothers 22nd birthday. We're kickin it old school like we always have at home with a beer pong tournament. Bring your A GAME suckas.

It's about 8:24 which sounds like the perfect time to knock out and wake up in like 12 hours.

Gnight!

No comments: