CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Sunday, August 15, 2010

How To Be Alone.

To all my single friends, please watch this :)

"LONELY IS A FREEDOM, THAT BREATHES EASY AND WEIGHTLESS.
AND LONELY IS HEALING IF YOU MAKE IT."

"CUZ IF YOU'RE HAPPY IN YOUR HEAD, THEN SOLITUDE IS BLESSED AND ALONE IS OKAY."


This summer has been such a healing summer. I've been embracing my solitude and taking care of myself, which I haven't done in a long time. There are times when it all gets too heavy to think about, but you learn to adapt and get through things. The rain clouds really don't last forever, so until then, I'm going to keep watching sunsets &sunrises, spend more time at the beach, dance my sadness away, indulge in books I love, pray often and just try to be grateful as often as possible.

It's the only way I know how, and as hard as it gets sometimes, lonely is healing.

No comments: