CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

STAY DRIVEN.

“If you can find a path with no obstacles,
it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.”
- Frank A. Clark

I am a big believer in having people in your life who are willing to challenge you.
And in turn, expecting only the best from those around you so they are willing to challenge themselves too.
I'd rather have people be tough, constructive and honest with me,
then have a room full of enablers who are okay with me settling for the easy way out.
This goes for ANYTHING, not just for your work & career.
But also your character and your choice of actions.


No comments: