CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Patta x Nike Air Max 1 Premium TZ


Patta and Nike continue their ongoing relationship with this beautiful pair of Air Max 1 Premium sneakers. The black canvas material mixed with ballistic nylon completes each other very well. The AM1 also feature Patta’s block logo on the tongue tag and Patta script on the rear panel, both in jade green for that extra pop.

The Patta x Nike Air Max 1 Premium sneaker will release at 12pm on December 18th at Precinct 5. (via. c'est la vie)


I love Air Max 1's.
One of the most comfortable shoes in my opinion.

No comments: