CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Kings & Queens


Give me a woman that get down for me, my one and only
That don't fuss or fuck around on me, or leave me lonely
Not just a honey, but a homie, just wanna hold me
Cuz she got alotta love for me, and put it on me
If I need that, plus she understand me when I beat that
It's sweet like candy, this time, I might just eat that
You steal my heart, sweetheart, then you can keep that
Let's bar hop and find us a spot where we can chief at
Push the seats back, you got the kinda body niggaz beep at
Try to speak at, but get no feedback
Sophisticated, Miss Highly Edumicated
Living well, lady that made it, type of woman you stay with

Give me a queen that respects a "king", just like Coretta
Get everything except the ring, for worse or better
Even through the stormy weather, rain, sleet, snow
Whatever, see if it go down, we go together
Like Twix bars, ain't no problem that we can't fix

-Method Man 4ever


No comments: