CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Answer to everyone's question...

"I’m the kind of person who likes to be by himself. To put a finer point on it, I’m the type of person who doesn’t find it painful to be alone. I find spending an hour or two every day running alone, not speaking to anyone, as well as four or five hours alone at my desk, to be neither difficult nor boring. I’ve had this tendency ever since I was young, when, given a choice, I much preferred reading books on my own or concentrating or listening to music over being with someone else. I could always think of things to do by myself."

Haruki Murakami

Every sentence of this quote rings true to me.
For anyone that has ever wondered why I just choose to do things on my own/why certain men don't last/why I like ME time...there you go. Point Blank.

No comments: