CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Gimme Love - Collie Buddz

When life throws me some curveballs, I like to zone out to a chill ass station on Pandora like Katchafire and just cope. accept. forgive. & try to comprehend everything.

Life isn't always rainbows and butterflies. But it could be much worse.
Everything takes time for healing and effort for understanding.
In our privileged lives, we have nothing to complain about, absolutely nothing.
We have no struggles. No struggles at all, except for the ones we create for ourselves.

I speak from a place of constant learning and understanding that I too am not perfect either.
We are all learning, loving, giving, dealing, accepting, hurting, growing.
Life goes on. Everything will be alright!

btw, its super official now...
"We would like to offer you an internship with GOOD."
Yessssir! Can't wait... feels GOOD ;) !
& tomorrow my daddy is coming up for our Father's day photoshooooot! YAYYY!

CAMMILLE.

No comments: