CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Monday, October 13, 2008

HEELS!

I have a huge obsession with heels.. so here is a post dedicated to SOME of my favorites at the moment. Notice that heel embellishments & studs are the key to my heart. It doesn't hurt to look and wish does it?! :)


Burberry Studded Heels


Christian Louboutin for Rodarte


DSquared2 Flash Pump

giuseppe zanotti mirror embellished ankle boots


Miu Miu Paillette covered sandals

roberto cavalli jewel bow platforms

No comments: