CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

love love love.

I never got the chance to blog about my friday with the bf & the rest of the weekend. He came home for the day to semi celebrate my birthday early since his schedule is going to be crazy now that season is just around the corner. So we hung out around the house before we went out, which I appreciate the chance to do since we've always been so busy or always had something planned already. Headed out late in the afternoon and our first stop was to see his nephew Brandon. He hasn't seen him in a long time and I hadn't had the chance to meet him yet. It was nice, he was a hyper little kid as I would have imagined AJ to be when he was little. Definitely an athlete in the making, there's just no other way around it hah! Afterwards, did a little shopping, Crooks shirt for me thanks to the maan. Afterwards, we headed to Crab Hut for a much anticipated dinner. 1pd of king crab legs each and I swear for a good 10 min neither of us spoke because it was so bomb. Best meal I've had in a lonnng time, definitely going to be a favorite of ours now. Of course we had to stop at Yogurt World which again, hit the SPOT! Plain tart with strawberry, mango, granola and mochi is my ultimate fav. Went to visit Jon after and dragged him to active with us to do more shopping. Chilled & ended the night with the Pursuit of Happyness. :)

On Saturday, my little cousin turned 13 and what better way to celebrate it than to go to Disneyland.. for FREE! It was a pretty sweet day considering we got free tix & I was wheelchair bound all day so that means we all got front of the line privileges for every ride! I couldn't complain at all. We practically rode all the good rides by 6PM! Good times.

Sunday was spent lounging around the house till the Charger game. Oh it feels sooo good to beat the Patriots. Ha, I couldn't help but laugh over the booing fest it turned into in the second half of the game. Funny, & YES we're still pissed over those blown calls Week 2! OH and I LOVE our powderblue jerseys. They are looking damn good.

K, that was my greaaat weekend. Can't believe my birthday is coming up so soon. Usually plans are set into place already but I haven't put much thought into what I'm going to do except for my weekend in LA which doesn't require much planning since its always a good ass time. So anyone in LA reading this, im headed there the 24-26! :) :)

No comments: