CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

honestly..

I cannot wait until this school year is over.
I feel like I was mostly searching for something I still have yet to find.
I don't think I've found my niche, even after all the work I put in.
I doubt alot of things.
I spend a lot of time telling myself that change comes with me first.
I always hope I can do things coming out more fulfilled and not smothered.
I hate feeling restricted or pressured, especially when it comes to being creative.
I hate poor attitudes.
I hate wasting time.
I hate passive aggressiveness.

I miss having free days, full of adventure and spontaneity.
I miss filling my soul up with art & music.
I miss having my own time, to just do me.
I miss feeling confident about my intelligence.
I miss being in L-O-V-E and all that it entails.
I miss being surrounded by people who love their work and are passionate individuals.
I appreciate being around natural talents who truly look like they are living their dream.
I love being around people who are true to themselves.
I love being around genuine people.
I love being around people who share their talents.




I don't know if I can do this anymore.
I need a getaway.

No comments: