CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

YES WE CAN


Good morning world!!!!!

There is nothing more I want today than to be out, enjoyin the day, & positive vibin with the rest of the world. DON'T EVER LET ANYONE TELL YOU YOU'LL NEVER AMOUNT TO SOMETHIN!! foreaaaal tho, shit is crazzyy, and I am so full of joy and positivity about where this world is about to head!!!! Can't wait.

RIP Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
CONGRATULATIONS BARACK OBAMA.
CONGRATULATIONS AMERICA!!!

No comments: