CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Monday, January 19, 2009

refocus

Today was probably one of the best days I've had in a while. After coming in from SLO at 10AM, AJ picked me up and we headed out to Murrieta to get some R&R at his parents house. Let me just say, since I've been back in LA, I haven't felt so rested and so at ease like I did today. With some seclusion from the rest of the world, good home cooked meals, naptime, church with AJ &his mom and NOTORIOUS before we headed home I felt sooo rejuvenated.

Being in church today, I went through another moment of self-realization,( if thats even a word.) In that moment, I realized that I want nothing more than to do God's will in everything I attach my name to, to be open to all of God's plans for me and be trusting in my future, that it will be fruitful and fulfilling. I honestly believe that the timing and places and people in my life are all part of the bigger picture and that the things I am about to embark on were MEANT for me and everyone involved is MEANT to be a part of it. This may seem vague, my apologies, but I can't ask for anything more in life but to continue feeling the way I do now. I remember how far I've come to get here and how much I love and adore my parents for the life they've given me... and that helped me to REFOCUS on whats important in life. It's easy to lose yourself at times, but I appreciate the moments when the Lord is holding his hand out to me, to guide me back.

In peace,
cammille santos

No comments: