CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

REPOST.

I know its easy to forget, especially since a lot of times the people that you look up to and love the most forget or are blinded by their own shit. However, at the end of the day, you are the ONLY one that is going to be able to truly SEE yourself and know who you are….so take time daily to connect with your truth, realistically! (which can be hard sometimes). Your opinion is the only one that matters, not your parents, husband, boyfriend, best friend, boss, whoever. Knowledge of self is sacred. Honor it. - Melody Ehsani

No comments: