CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Friday, April 17, 2009

realtalk

Just trying to HAPPILY get through my days.
No one will ever know, not even when its over.
But thats okay, i'm okay.

Not everyone will appreciate everything you do.
Not everyone will respect you as much as you would have hoped.
People will disappoint you. But it will all come full circle in the end.

My purpose & my drive will not be distracted by other people.
I choose all of this for myself.
I gave up seeing my family for weeks on end, to do this, might as well make every second count.

school,work,gym,chidelts is my grind right now.
gotta stay focu$ed!

No comments: