CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Monday, April 20, 2009

<3

This whole weekend has been nuts. From meeting with my girls, to working almost 8 hours on Saturday and going straight to Relay for Life, then sleeping at Drake Stadium, only to wake up for another almost 6 hours of work.... church was the only peace & solitude to my day.

There is something about fitting in just that 1 hr of prayer that brings calmness & joy to even a day I feel completely flustered and fatigued from. I let it all out in prayer today and I am trusting that things will just work themselves out. They always do.

I pray that tomorrow will be a good, productive day of solid work, where my mind is focused and readddddyyy. My mom always said, "Just focus on yourself right now, leave the rest up to God and everything will fall into place." If I could tell my mom anything right now, its that she's always been right.

The future looks promising....
just TRUST. :)

-cam

No comments: