CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Friday, January 30, 2009

The Game of Life

Sitting here with Trin & Alvin at the med school study rooms and can't save myself from attempting to study for my Spanish midterm tomorrow. So in hopes of waking my useless-at-the-moment brain, I will blog... in list form.

1) My week was ridiculously bad. I try not to dwell too much on things like this, but this week was exceptionally bad and I blame it all on my inconsistent sleeping schedule and lack of motivation for several different things. My whole week was lacking order and that is no bueno for me! Usually I get it together halfway through the week, but this week, I just couldn't get it together. Ahh well, there's always next week.

2) This weekend is looking good though. After my midterm tomorrow hopefully I'll finally get some serious rest, boyfriend visit at night, then SB on Saturday for formals and then Temecula with AJ again for some more rest on Sunday. I can't waaaaait! Aj's family is my home away from home, for now atleast.

3) Happy 21st Birthday Ethan!

4) Dead Prez & Souls of Mischief have been on rotation lately.

5) Bummed I missed the blu&exile concert today. I really need to get out and do the LA thing sometime.

6) Now I'll leave with some photos of things I like that I found around the internet this week:






Peace & love,
Cammille

No comments: