CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Sunday, January 25, 2009

New experiences.

Right now, I'm really thankful for all the things God has been presenting to me lately. This past weekend, I got to participate in 'Day in a Life' run by PREP where high school students spend a day at UCLA, doing tours, going to various workshops, etc. Alanna and I did a body image workshop (LOL!) and I am really glad I did it. I've been stepping out of my comfort zone lately and I definitely want to get more involved. I also went to my first Pilipino Culture Night run-thru! I've always wanted to get involved in PCN but never gave myself the time to do it. I am already enjoying it and am meeting so many new people in the Filipino community at UCLA that I probably would have never come across had I not joined. So I'm really thankful for all these new experiences and people who have just entered my life. I know they are all here for a reason and I'm gonna try my best to make the best of these experiences and whatever these people have to teach me!

Life is good, God always provides! :)

No comments: