CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Role Models



Two of the women I admire most in popular entertainment today.

Alicia Keys who has won 11 Grammy Awards in her career has had me hooked since Songs in A Minor dropped. Her music is like medicine, and I know I am not the only person that thinks that! On top of that, she's always carries herself in such a positive, humble way that you cant help but respect her.

Natalie Portman graduated from Harvard with a bachelors in psychology,
is the Ambassador for Hope for FINCA International, an organization that promotes
micro-lending among women-owned businesses in poor countries. She is also an amazing actress but we knew that already.

Cammille

No comments: