CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sarah Palin & my mom.

I was talking to my mom today and it's so funny because during the entire debate, I was thinking about how much she looked like Governor Sarah Palin. I call her and she tells me that her clients and friends have been telling her that also! Hahaha, how funny, I love my moms !

Btw, I am enjoyin the Murs album, Murs for President. Check it out... I like I'm Innocent, Love & Appreciate, Break Up & Can it Be from what I've heard so far.


No comments: