CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Thursday, October 23, 2008

MINDCLUTTER.

- My hospital visits for X-rays every month have become a monthly reminder to humble myself. I'm reminded of how far I've come and I couldn't help but stand at the huge entrance today and give a little thanks for the life I have and the people in it.

- My Physical Therapist said today that he's never seen someone with my injury recover and walk so quickly. That made my day. :)

- Thanks Mom for the two dozen roses you placed on my desk today while I was out <3

- Last night I had dinner with the girls at Harney Sushi in Old Town for my birthday. Loved the vibe, the sushi and the ridiculously hot hostess! Ha! No, but really, last night was awesome. I love love love our girls nights out. Even though we are all doing our own things, we never fail to get together and just relaxxx. Must do again soon.

- My birthday week has been awesome so far. Lots of good company, good vibes, good eats & most of all, lots of good purchases!! I am loving winter and I'm trying to build up my winter wardrobe and I've been coming up on a lot of stuff I am excited to wear. I've just added leggings to my wardrobe, something I never used to wear, but now that I have these scars on my legs, I gotta improvise! && they are lookin good with my new boots so haaaay! haha. I am thinking of buying another pair of boots but ones that are above the knee. We'll see about that though! The key is to splurge on one of a kind pieces and go easy with your basics/classic pieces!

- Tomorrow I head out to LA to spend with friends and celebrate some more. I've been so out of the loop with my sorority, I can't wait for all the events this wknd! Hopefully Sunday I can squeeze in some shopping on Melrose with my bro, but we'll see about that.

- Tonight I'm eating out with Nancy for my birthday... Excited for that, I haven't gotten to hang with her for so lonnng! Then I gotta pack for the weekend!

Anyway, hope everyone is well. Make good choices this weekend annnd stay healthy & happy! :)

No comments: