CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Friday, October 24, 2008

rules.

I love having talks with friends, I realize so mannnny things.
Here are my rules of life for the day.

1) Trying to see the best in people has to be done to an extent, without a doubt. When you cross me twice, I ain't havin' it and I will cease to make any effort to alleviate the situation and have by this time already said fucccckit!

2) In a relationship, stand up for yourself and let it be known if you ain't feelin something. Shit, somebody gotta stand up for you, might as well be YOURSELF. Even if they make you feel stupid about what you're trippin about, he/she has to respect your opinion and your feelings and NO, not brush it off, but take it into account and respect that shit. That's all they gotta do, is that too much to ask for?

3) Keep your gaurd up....most of the time. You never know from what angle people tryna come at you from. You can't trust every damn person you meet. Acquaintances & friends, theres a HUGE difference.

4) Never let insignificant people get to me anymore. Bc they are exactly that, INSIGNIFICANT.

5) YOU CAN PAY FOR SCHOOL, BUT YOU CANT BUY CLASS!!!!

k, i'm done.

No comments: