CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Jonathon Mannion

Maestro Knows - NYC Edition (Jonathan Mannion) from Maestro Knows on Vimeo.


One of my favorite Maestro Knows episodes ever. 1) The artistry of Jonathon Mannion is untouchable. I never knew who he was until this video but I can send him out a private thank you through the universe as I've seen his photos time and time again and they truly are.. timeless. 2) When he spoke on Aaliyah and pulled out some of the most iconic pictures I identified with Aaliyah, it brought me back to when I found out she passed along with the time when I found out Left Eye passed. 2 women to me who I really really loved and admired growing up. May they rest in peace. I miss them. 3) Levi's personality is contagious not to mention, he's not so bad on the eyes ;)

No comments: