CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Monday, October 20, 2008

Blessed.

The plan was to go low-key with my birthday festivities this year and by the looks of it, it isn't gonna happen! Yesterday it began with an afternoon turned evening with close friends at my house. Started off with the Charger game in all our Charger fan attire, BBQ feast thanks to my mom, 4 games of kings cup in which I lost twice!, & enough laughing to give you a headache from all the beer we consumed. This year was something different but I loved every second of it. Especially having all of us together, sitting around a table and everyone laughing, nonstop... Those are the happy moments I live for. :)

What I love most about my friends as that we are a family. We have our moments as does any family, but we always manage to make every moment we're together a good time. We've seen each other at our roughest moments, in trouble and in heartache, but we've always come together as a family to look out for and take care of each other. I am so blessed to have all these wonderful people in my life!!

And fortunately, the festivities don't stop here! Tomorrow is my official birthday with dinner with my family to start it. Wednesday is my dinner with the girls and Friday - Sunday I'll be in LA celebrating all over again with friends in LA! I am so excited because everyday is already planned out so I won't be wasting this weekend I've been looking forward to for weeks now!!!

Ahhh life is goooood.

No comments: