CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Friday, August 8, 2008

Ramblings.

In Bjae's words, tonight.. "looks promising".. but we'll see how it turns out because I am actually really tempted to stay in and watch movies. I have work at 9:30-3 tomorrow and then a night trip to LA for a mixer with Theta Delta Beta of Fullerton so I want to get maximum REST for the festivities tomorrow! :) Cannot wait to see my giiirls!

There's been a lot of departures and arrivals lately and I don't know how I feel about em. Kimbaby officially left for Georgia today and hopefully in a year she'll be back for GOOD. Kenneth came back recently from a month in Hawaii, I'm so glad he's back home... sometimes, he's become my only sanity. Ace left for Alaska for a couple weeks. Yay for the events on his 21st birthday when he gets back! AJ is leaving for Hawaii with his boys on Tuesday. I won't miss him, I'm sure. Bwahaha, yea right. I'm still awaiting Andrew's safe arrival back home in September, can't wait for that. && my brother is leaving for Seattle, WA today... and I am so jealous of him because I absolutely love visiting there :(

Things I've been looking forward to:
- Nike Womens Holiday 2008 Collection.
- Robin Thicke; August 14 HOB, Los Angeles
- Def Jam Poetry Night at Da Poetry Lounge, August 22nd! ** get tickets ASAP.
- Payday every friday. I never want to go back to every two weeks.
- Watching the Olympics! Tivo = check!
- Estelle with my girls on Sept 5th & the Key Club, Los Angeles.
- Solange Knowles + Keri Hilson's albums.

Things I need to do:
- Get new frames for my glasses
- Flyers / shirts for our Fall rush
- Figure out how to transfer the class I took to UCLA
- Save my money!!!

That's all I can think of nooooow.
Happy Weekend all.

No comments: