CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Sunday, June 29, 2008

HAPPY

Never been so sure of myself than I am now. Never been so trusting in the Lord than I am now. Never been so sure that I don't want to look back than now. Never been this strong than I am now. Never needed someone like I DON'T now.

I love surrounded myself with empowering WOMEN who hold their ground and are real as fuck. I am SO blessed to have the strong foundation that I have. To have the same girlfriends I've had since elementary school in San Diego and to have an amazing group of women to guide me in LA. When you surround yourself with positive, well-intentioned people who just give you such GOOD energy to be living... there isnt much more you can ask for. You benefit from their wisdom shared, their positivity, their WORK ETHIC.. everything.

I am so excited for next year. This is a mini-break from what will ensue in the future, but I cannot wait. NO one achieves greatness without hard work. I may not be where I personally want to be, but who ever really is!? I enjoy working at ME and what I gotta do and continuing to get myself in spots to ACHIEVE my potential. I admire people who hustle like crazy to get to where they wanna be. It all comes down to CHOICE. You choose your own destiny. You choose the person you want to become and your faced with it daily with the decisions that are given to you. At the end of the day, you decide how GREAT you want to become. ..... right?

:) Live happily ya'll

No comments: