CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Solitude

--Edit.
It's funny how someone can make you so happy and be 2 hours away.
This is officially bananas. I surrender! =P

---
Today I woke up frustrated. & I hate when that happens.

- I dislike when people do NOT have mutual respect for your property. When it is something you take the time to CARE about, it really bothers me when people cannot share that same time and effort for things that belong to you when they use it!
- I dislike when people cannot just own up to their responsibilities as an adult. Dead beat dads especially. It boils my blood seeing fatherless/motherless kids. No kid should ever have to go through that.
- I dislike when people make requests of me that they could easily do themselves or refuse to do because of a childish reason. i.e. my parents communication, or lack thereof. I am tired of being the messenger. period.
- I watched another Spike Lee joint today called 4 Little Girls about the Birmingham Church bombing in 1963 and was reminded of how much I absolutely HATE and cannot TOLERATE racism of any form.
- I am sick of waiting.. for emails, for responses, for things to change, etc.



The only thing I can do of all of this is pray for Patience. Understanding. Compassion. but mostly Patience. . patience for people, patience for understanding injustice, patience for whatever God chooses for me, patience for myself... because I am not perfect either. . :(

.... in other news. I had a great time with my girlfriends watching Sex&the City last night. I love that movie & we've already made plans to get dolled up and go out on Thursday. Thank the Lord, it is much needed.

Now stay out of my way today, and just today, or else I will bite your head off.

No comments: