CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Thursday, July 3, 2008

When I'm home alone...


I make a choice blasting something sweet and beautiful between Corinne Bailey Rae or John Mayer .. opening all the windows to let all the sun shine in... clean my room diligently to perfection and relax with a book I've been dying to read or a movie I have been holding off the guilt of watching. I shut off all awareness of time and just dream dream away. I find that I do that often. Dreaming. I get lost in the tragedies I read in books, in romances I can only wish for myself in movies and love conveyed through music.... and I hope this never stops.

btw.
He makes me hopeful again, that maybe I'm not so broken after all. . .I really couldn't ask for more. We talk books. We talk music. We talk dreams. We talk goals and visions. We talk about our family. We talk school & our futures. We share our pasts. We dance.. like no one's ever watching. We have adventures... & lots of em. . . He makes me happy effortlessly & that is enough for me.

No comments: