CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Sunday, July 6, 2008

"Enjoy what you have.. hope for what you lack."

... says my fortune cookie.

So my 4th of July weekend turned out greater than I anticipated. 4th of July afternoon was spent having BBQ lunch with the fam at home and then fireworks at good ol Kimball park in the evening. I forgot why we stopped going there but I loved every second of it. Going there brought back so many memories of years past and fam I miss... not to mention the fireworks were way better than I had remembered. Afterward, walked around for a bit then headed to Dez's house to initially play with Dylan.. but a plan as simple as that always turns into something else! Ha! Then Apes & Siene came through, laughed it up like always then headed out to Siene's homeboys house. && there is absolutely nothing that compares to chill ass nights in SD, with the hookah goin, and everybody just gettin deeep with it. Hahaha. Good laughs, good people, good vibes once again.

Yesterday tho. YESTERDAY was the best day eva. It's funny because I've said that to about 5 different days this summer but its true! Everyday just keeps getting better ;) Anyway, our adventures that day lead us to SEAWORLD! Add that to the $10 we got off admission + 1 more free admission till the end of the year, free parking, and perfect weather, you could imagine what kind of day we had. :) :) ... Damn, I love when everything just falls into place. It's about damn time I relaxed and just let go and let God and so far.. it has done me well ! Anyway, afterwards, we freshened up and headed to Mira Mesa to see our LB xdelt sistas & zeta bros. YAY for finally seeing Khristinne and Julie. I fucking missed them ! Too bad we were way too exhausted to even get crunkkk with everyone else but it was still nice seeing everyone nonetheless.

Today, the fam went to church at 12:30, went to WORK at Crazy Buffet, checked some dealers for my bro's truck annnnd now I'm home... r e l a x i n g! Tomorrow I have my first day of summer school at Mesa. Thank God. I am actually excited. HA!

No comments: