CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Morning thoughts.

- Sometimes things are better left unsaid. Have the strength enough to keep it in or let. it. go.
- I'm so excited to be going home this weekend. FAMILY, FRIENDS, BEAUTIFUL SD WEATHER & oh yea, KANYEEEEZY!
- I have a 7hr shift today & it totally fucks up my weekly grind.
- I'm in desperate need of a job, after my last paycheck disappearing within days paying dues and debts, I'm effin broke!
- I miss having the time to go out and just be spontaneous. I almost always feel guilty or rushed when I go out now because I always feel like I should be at home studying :( It's depressing what my life has come to. Hahaha
- I need some AAP tutoring in espanol. That shit is fuckin me up! I didn't want to take the easy way out and take Tagalog and get the easy A, but damn homie, could my teacher speak ENGLISH for ONE effin day!!!!?
- My only favorite class is cultural anthropology. Cultures all day everyday homie.
- I had lunch with Devika in Westwood yesterday. Good talks indeed.
1) Sometimes you just gotta say, fck it!
2) Jojo- do what you gotta do
3) How it is SO hard to find a good man without baggage nowadays.
4) 2 wrongs have never made anything right
5) &&& WHY HER!?

thats all. I gotta to go linguistics shminguistics.

No comments: