CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Driftin away like a feather in air..

Self acceptance daily.

For every time I feel like I could never ever be in love again, I think about all the people in my life right now and every perfect reason that they happen to exist there and how I am JUST FINE, doin me, and ONLY ME. It is true, can't make anyone love you if you can't love yourself first. So here's to self acceptance daily.. for all my imperfections and for saying fck it to everything I am not.

I am patient & strong enough to wait for someone to amaze me and I mean AMAAAAZE me. The bar is set high and for a damn good reason....because I fckn deserve it!

School, work, sorority, homework, sleep, repeat. If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen !

No comments: